Would you like to help an old dog, but can’t have one of your own? Or maybe can’t have any more than you already have (we don’t want you to end up on an episode of hoarders)? We can help!
Have you fallen madly in love with one of our residents? Do you find yourself unable to sleep because you are so lovesick? We can help!
Sponsor a little old dog! We take the dog so you don’t have to!
Getting old is rough and expensive. Help us out, by sponsoring one of our old dogs. Sponsorship helps with monthly expenses like food, medication, diapers, blankets, toys, treats, blankets, cigarettes, and maybe some gambling money. Mah Jong and Bingo are big business around here.
Here are the RULES:
- Sponsorships are monthly donations. If you want to make a one-time donation go here.
- Sponsorships can be any amount you choose.
- Dogs may have multiple sponsors; sponsors may have multiple dogs.
- If your sponsor dog dies, you can either cancel your sponsorship or choose another dog to sponsor.
- You can cancel at any time. But why would you want to?
- Gift sponsorships are available.
- If you can’t decide on a specific dog, you can make a general monthly donation here.
Here is what you get:
- We will whisper wonderful things about you in the ear of your sponsor dog at night before bed. Be advised, many of our dogs are deaf.
- Bunches of LODS swag, like buttons, stickers, etc.
- A bio and some photo stickers about your dog.
- Our undying gratitude, for what it is worth.
- That good feeling you get from making a difference and doing something awesome with your money (not like that time you bought that Picasso from the guy in the McDonald’s parking lot).
- Karma points…street cred…it IS what Jesus would do.
- You will make your mother proud…finally.
- If you’re single, you can put it on your dating profile, sit back, and watch the unsettling amount of adoration roll in.
- You’ll have photos you can whip out and show while your friends are showing pictures of their weddings or newborns.
- Your name might be on the “nice” list this year. No guarantees implied…we don’t know what you’re doing with the rest of your year.
Have questions? Need more info? Contact us.